Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55

School was unexpectedly canceled today due to a family emergency. I promised Paul that we'd go and do something fun. I was planning to take him to one of the bounce houses, but I didn't want to tell him just in case we couldn't get ourselves together quickly enough to get there on time.

It was driving him crazy to not know what we were going to do, so I asked him what he would find fun to do. He wanted to go to the library. Once he got the idea in his head, then that's where we needed to go. Momma didn't have a problem with it, since it's free and brought us close to the mall where I wanted to do a bit of shopping.

The pic of the day is of Paul reading at the library. He loves to look through books and could spend a great deal of time finding his favorite characters and stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment