Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 365

This morning, Paul was taking a shower and thought it would be fun to put his little handprints all over the inside of the shower door. I thought it made for a great picture for the last day of 2009.


And this picture brings us to the end of 2009. I have to say that I didn't quite do what I intended at the beginning with this project, but I do feel like doing the blog has helped me with improving my photography skills. I found myself looking for things to do just so I could take a picture. I also found myself up at night trying to find something worthwhile to take a picture of for the day.

I'm thrilled to have made it all the way through the year with this daily picture blog. I'm also really looking forward to 2010 because I'm planning to go a different direction and I'm pretty excited (and nervous) about starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment