Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 158

In about a month the boys and I are going on a middle-of-the-night flight to meet daddy in Michigan. It is my hope that the boys will be sound asleep when we have to transfer planes (yes, transfer). I have a couple of carriers for Matt, but my sister-in-law has been very excited about the ease and comfort of her Ergo Carrier. I tried hers out with Matt and had to agree.

After some failed attempts at getting a reduced price on eBay, I did some searching online for a "deal". The best I could do was free shipping, no tax, and a free rear-view mirror. The fact that it was coming from California and would probably be here quickly is what sold me - well, and the mirror. ;)

The carrier came yesterday (after the parade - oh, well). We tried it out tonight, and my brother took some pictures for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment