Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 164

Tonight was an event that I've been looking forward to for five years. The radio station that I listen to features comedians in the morning and afternoon for about five minute sketches. I love standup comedy for some reason. I love to laugh.

For the last five years, the station has brought in four of their favorite comedians for a night of comedy. I have never been able to go due to birthday parties, newborn babies, or just plain scheduling conflicts. This year when they announced it for the day after my birthday, then I just knew I was going to be clearing the calendar that night and celebrating my birthday in style.

It was a great night! Of the four comedians, I really enjoyed three of them and fourth was okay. That's actually not too bad. One of the guys is coming back in October and I'm hoping we can find the time on the calendar and scrounge up the funds to go.

There were no pictures allowed inside the venue, so I'm glad I stopped to snap this picture before we went in to find our seats.


No comments:

Post a Comment