Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 257

I was so excited to receive the components for Use The Muse III this afternoon!!

This color pallet is way outside of what I normally work with, but it's so perfect for fall. I can't wait to be inspired and get started working. At this point, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I might try stitching again, but part of me wants to incorporate some of the metal working techniques I've been learning lately.

I've got about a month to figure it out, and unfortunately, I probably won't be able to start in earnest until after the beginning of the month. It's a busy time of year, but I hope to have something to submit by the October 19th deadline.


This is probably one of the worst pictures I could have taken of this kit, but I didn't realize it until the picture was downloaded. You'll just have to wait for better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment