Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 79

I think the most frustrating thing about the project blog for me is that some days I'm totally inspired with a couple of pictures and then other days, I can't come up with anything. Today was a day where I could have gone a couple of different directions. I'm going with this picture because I can use the other option on a different blog.

Matt was napping, and Paul and I were in the bonus room working away when this huge storm suddenly blew in. It was short and amazingly violent. This is the kind of rain I'll take any day (as long as I'm cozy at home). I don't like the misty, all day sort of rain. Short, sweet, and powerful is my rain of choice.

You can see the motion of the rain much better if you click on the picture and view the larger image.



1 comment:

Gisela said...

Pretty neat! And I hear you on some days lacking inspiration. I feel sometimes that I just have snapshots of the kids.

Post a Comment