Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 85

We're nearly a quarter of the way through the year and I don't think I've even mentioned my job. I work a full-time schedule - three days in the office and eight hours worked into my time at home.

Today in the office, I looked at this comic on my calendar all day before I succumbed to pressure and had to get myself some hot chocolate. The comic is another one of my favorites - Baby Blues. In it Hammie has snuck Zoe's hot chocolate and the chocolate mustache gives him away.

The mug is from one of our vendors. I work in sales for a fastener distributor. Don't have any idea what that means? Neither does about 99% of the population. You should see how giddy we get when someone has a clue what we sell. This particular manufacturer makes retaining rings. Look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment