Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 90

While Paul was at preschool this afternoon, I was running some errands. I needed to find a new backpack for my husband's trip in a few days, so I stopped by the Eddie Bauer Outlet to see what they had. Since I was there, I decided to try on a few things because I hadn't been to the store in probably better than a year.

I picked up my standard choices of deeply discounted sweaters and cute spring tops. When I went to go try them on there was one lonely dress sitting on the rejected rack in front of the changing rooms. It was cute and a quick glance revealed that it just might be my size. On a whim I tried it on and shockingly enough, I have an adorable new Easter dress for a screaming deal.

There just might be a full picture of the gal behind the lens in the dress on Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment