Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 113

I was able to install the new case I bought for my iPhone from one of my favorite techy, gadget shops tonight, and I love this new case!

The reason I bought it is because it has this lens in the case that allows you to take clear macro photos. And it works awesome! I generally stick to the one-photo-per-day rule but today it just wouldn't make any sense without two photos.


This is without the macro lens

This is with the macro lens

Sorry I didn't manage to figure out anything more creative to take a picture of, but this little dime was on my desk. (Not sure how it got there, and I'm pretty sure it will not last there much longer.)

Aside from the cool macro lens, the case also comes with a touch screen protective film, which I've wanted since I bought the phone. With two small children, and well, my complete lack of coordination, it's a must have. I can't even begin to understand why the touch screen still works with the film, but it's still great.

And probably the best thing about this case is that it was $5 less than my first case, which had absolutely no features other silicon buttons that eventually pop out and go missing. Definitely a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment