Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 93

I am so excited to share that after several weeks of searching, we were able to find some new dressers for the boys that were delivered this afternoon!

We bought Paul a big dresser from Ikea a year or two ago and we had a lot of frustration with getting the drawers to stay together after the move. We were frustrated with the assemble-it-yourself furniture and opted to get some quality, pre-made dressers.

I didn't want the exact same dressers for each boy, but I did hope that they would at least coordinate with each other. We bought two pieces from a bedroom set. One is a tall and more narrow dresser and the other is wide and short. The taller dresser is for Matt and the wider dresser is for Paul so he can get access to all of his by clothes himself.

Before Matt only had a small, very narrow dresser, which was perfect for our last house with the smaller rooms. Now that the boys have larger rooms, I think I'm most excited about Matt having a full-sized dresser.


My next project is to go through all the bins of clothes that I've been waiting to look at until I had a place to put them. I'd like to put out the boys' spring and summer clothes even though warmer weather is probably months away. Matt has stuff in his old dresser that hasn't fit him in months. The challenge now will be finding the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment