Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 238

Last Friday night I placed an order with Foxy Findings. I discovered this site through Twitter somehow. I think she started following me first, and after looking at her site and seeing all of the discounted shell beads, crystals, and gemstones, I figured she'd be a fun gal to follow.

I have to admit that I was a bit hooked after I won my first Twitter contest. The only downside for me is the $100 minimum for free shipping. I'm all about the free shipping. Since I'm not actively selling my jewelry, $100 is quite a bit to spend on play beads.

Occasionally she'll have one day of free shipping for $30, while I missed the first few, I was able to catch the one last Friday. I'm so excited because my purchases arrived this afternoon, and there is an amazing amount of stuff for just over $35!



I can't wait to get started playing with this fun collection of beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment