Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 288

This morning was not what I would have considered one of my best mornings. Before 7:30, I had cleaned shampoo up off the carpet, cleaned up doggy poo, and rescued my youngest from being locked in our bedroom.

Sometime in the process of cleaning up the tools I used to save my little guy, starting the laundry, and getting breakfast ready, I lost my cell phone. It was on silent, but since I couldn't even hear it vibrating anywhere while it rang, I was sure I must have gotten it caught up in the sheets that were in the wash. But even after I went through the dripping wet sheets and towels, I still couldn't find it.

After having exhausted every other possible location, I finally searched the tool box in the garage. Sure enough, it was in the box. I'm not sure if I have a child or my stressed out morning to blame for that storage location, but I was quite relieved to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment