Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 283

The weather in October can be surprisingly nice, but you have to be careful about getting used to it. It's been a really clear, sunny week, but next week is bringing cloudy skies and rain.

I wanted to take the boys to the pumpkin patch earlier this week, but found out Paul will be having his first Pre-K field trip at our favorite place next week, so I didn't want to go two weeks in a row. We decided to go out this afternoon just so we could get some pictures while the weather was nice.

Unfortunately, no one mentioned to the boys that they should cooperate, so I wasn't thrilled with the results. There were some good ones, but not "the" one.

This is one my husband took of me and the boys. You can see that they're into having fun, not so much into smiling at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment