Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 298

This afternoon I was able to celebrate the anniversary of the opening of my favorite local bead shop. As is the annual tradition, we made a bracelet. This year, we had to learn a new technique, which was a fun change from just stringing.

The final product was a lot like the Chaos bracelet I learned how to make a couple weeks ago, but you use your hands instead of an electric screwdriver.

The hardest part was probably trying to figure out the colors. It's totally fun to be figuring out your colors while shopping in the store instead of trying to dig through your stash at home. It almost makes me wish I had a bead shop at home. Almost. At least if someone else was paying. ;)










1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

This is awesome!! love it!

Post a Comment