Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 128

The Curious George exhibit at the Children's Museum was wrapping up it's several month stay this weekend. We had meant to go and even considered getting a membership because Paul likes George so much. But somehow we never made it. My sister-in-law mentioned the close of the exhibit at the concert last night and offered to bring us as guests on their membership.

The cousins had a great time playing around the museum for hours. We ended up having to drag them away (almost literally kicking and screaming). It really was a lot of fun for all four boys.

This photo was taken not long after we got into the special exhibit for Curious George. While it was not my intention at all to set the focus the way it turned out, I still really loved the results. I hope one day I can start working away from being the accidental photographer.

1 comment:

Jenny S said...

I'm with you. Photography is really hard and I think happy accidents are always part of it, but even when I make progress it still seems like there is such a long way to go!

Post a Comment