Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 134

Some days you get hit with certain things all at one time. Today was one of those days.

Matt has been needing some new shoes for a bit. I am super particular about the shoes I want my boys to wear on their growing feet - especially for Matt since his feet are growing and developing so quickly.

One of my local
children's stores was having a sale of buy one, get one 50% off. My ideal would have been to find a pair of regular shoes and a pair of sandals for Matt, but unfortunately, they did not have any sandals in his size. I still ended up coming home with two pairs of shoes for Matt.

When I got home there were two more pairs of shoes for Paul that came in the mail. One of the bargain sites I browse was offering deeply discounted shoes that I like for Paul. It ended up that the two pairs of shoes I got for Paul were less than one pair for Matt.

Some days you win (get a really fantastic deal), some days you lose (pay full price/don't find the exact right thing), and others are a pretty awesome mix in the middle (today).

1 comment:

Gisela said...

Drooling over yummy shoes!

Post a Comment