Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 141

I bought some beads during a limited edition sale at one of my favorite online bead suppliers late last week. I get frustrated with buying beads without having a project in mind, so I was determined to turn these into something.

I had a design in mind, but tweaked it a little bit as the beads decided on a bit better arrangement. I also altered the complimentary components as I figured out what best worked with what I had in my stash. I didn't quite get it finished before midnight, but it was pretty close.

These are the pieces that I was considering using when I started. I have an idea for a central piece that will require a trip to my local bead store, so there will probably be a picture of the completed piece at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment