Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 149

I drove out and picked this up today. It came unassembled in the box, and I managed to put it all together myself with a super excited and impatient 4-year-old and curious 15-month-old "helping" me out.

I took a few pictures, and I liked this one because it's kind of a cool composition and it's the part I had the most trouble with. I needed to adjust the brakes and had a hard time figuring out how to do it because the directions cover probably 20 different bikes. I eventually got it and am confident he'll be able to operate the handbrake and have it work.

The tires came completely flat, so we'll be bringing it over to grandpa for tire filling. He'll probably check all of my bolts and make sure they are tight enough. The directions say they'll probably all have to be tightened up after the first ride anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment