Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 137

I was getting ready to go to church this morning and when I went to put on my watch and ring, I could not find my wedding ring.

I have a metal allergy where I will get irritated skin rashes if I leave my ring on all the time. I will always take it off at night, and I often find myself taking it off to do the dishes or after I wash my hands because water aids the irritation.

When I couldn't find my ring, I didn't worry too much at first. It's normally with my watch, but sometimes I end up taking them off separately. My hubby and I checked out all my usual places, but we weren't able to locate it and needed to leave for church.

It felt really strange to not have my ring on, and then I tried not to worry about where in the world I might have left it. Some time in the morning I had the idea that I might have put it with my jewelry because I'd been wearing a bracelet or two on Saturday. When we got home, I discovered it was in fact in a drawer with my other jewelry.


Before I found it, I kept thinking that I really don't have any pictures of my wedding ring other than one that was taken at the reception. So I decided I needed a current picture (not that the ring has actually changed any), and I wanted to play around a bit with my macro lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment