Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 199

It's finished!!!

I managed to conceptualize, complete, and submit my beading project. I did end up having to make some last minute changes. I didn't account for the difference in weight with the silk ribbon and the spiral rope, so they didn't hang the way I had hoped. But I'm happy I made the change and pleased with the results.

It was very challenging to get a good picture, and I have some pretty great resources to utilize to get the right composition and coloring. But I haven't photographed much of my jewelry. I'll need to work on figuring that out better in the future.

Since the muse has not been revealed yet and it's sort of the heart of the contest, I'm using a picture of a portion of my completed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment