Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 206

Today we went out to the Bellevue Arts Museum Artsfair with grandma and grandpa. I really, really like to go out and look at all the artistic stuff people are doing, but the biggest draw for me is the jewelry. There are some very innovative people out there.

I was going to feature a gal whose jewelry I liked, but I didn't get a very good picture because she really threw me off when I asked if she minded if I took a picture. I thought I would ask because I know some people don't want you trying to copy their work. But her issue was she was concerned that the purpose I had in taking a picture would be to "slam" her work.

I thought what she did was gorgeous, which is why I wanted the picture to put it on my daily blog. But when I did get her permission, I was still so thrown that I just snapped a quick one and went on my way. It didn't show the detail that I wanted, so I'm going with a picture that I thought turned out more artistic.

These are graduated bowls by Marge Margulies Pottery. The coloring and design are just amazing. The bowls start at about cup size and work their way out to a significant 18 inches in diameter. They were really pretty bowls and fun to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment