Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 205

I've been playing the game Sally's Spa on my iPhone off and on for about a month now. I beat it about a week after I made the huge $1 investment, and then I've been replaying the levels to try to get perfect scores. Tonight I decided to start it over again from the beginning.

The basics of the game are that you are Sally, a spa owner, and you need to take care of all of your customers with facials, massages, pedicures, etc. Each customer has a different demand level.

My favorite is one of the first customers called Busy Mom. The text says, "with all the stress of balancing work and family, it's important to find time to relax". Then the game tells you she's an Average Tipper and Very Patient.

I like the Busy Mom because I am one. It cracks me up because any time I go in to get a pedicure, they are sure to get you seated quickly and are always very efficient. In my mind I'm thinking, "what's the rush? This is some time in my life when no one is making any demands". I think I like this game so much because it makes me dream of going to the spa myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment