Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 212

We were able to take in a concert at the Chateau Ste Michelle winery tonight. Lyle Lovett and His Large Band come to the area every year, and just about every year we say we should go. By the time we decide it's a really good idea, the tickets are sold out. This year, when they announced it and I could get pre-sale tickets, I didn't hesitate.

It was an awesome concert. The venue was fantastic. It was great to be in our low-back chairs out on the lawn. The sun went behind the trees just in time for the concert, so it was cool enough that I actually went out to the car for my jacket.

We'll have to do it again in a few years. Lyle is pretty expensive, so maybe we'll try a different artist next year.

Oh, and not a half bad picture for me holding my iPhone, if I do say so myself. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment