Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 200

I originally received an email, and then when we got home, I had a postcard. I might have even seen something on Twitter. At least I know my sister-in-law made a comment.

Vera Bradley was offering a pretty good discount on their lunch bags. Since I try to bring a lunch to work every day, I thought a cute new bag would be a good motivation to continue to make the effort. I'm not only saving the budget (in the long run), I'm also saving the environment with a reusable (and well made) lunch bag.

It doesn't help that it's really cute and works as an excuse to add yet another pattern to my collection. I actually had intended to purchase the Blue Rhapsody, but I couldn't find it at the store at the time of my purchase. I also am quite fond of the Bali Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment